Saturday, February 28, 2009

How'd You Do?

As we are wrapping up the final weekend I would love to hear from you all. Did you make it all 4weeks? 3? 2? 1?

I find it hard to believe that I actually did it. This is the most consistent I've been in 11 years. I also find it hard to believe that after 4 weeks it is still hard to start every single time. I was hoping it would feel natural after a month. I guess I will wait and see what it feels like after 2 months.

Now seriously, Report In. We all want to know how you did...good or bad. And for anyone that is beating themselves up right now for not doing all 20 days of exercise, we are starting over on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. So I fell off the wagon last week - came down with a GI bug - occupational hazard :)

    I am in for this month! My doctor's appointment this morning ran over so I missed my class at LT and didn't pack my headphones (no way I can work out without some type of distraction). Defeated I came home and kicked myself. Then I got the pilates video out and did 30 min.

    Go girls, let's make March ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Frosty, I really fell off the wagon last week. Unfortunately I can't say that I got sick. I was really upset with myself for just letting the week slip by. But, today started a new day. I came home from work and did a combo of Walk Away the Pounds and Wii Fit! I'm back on the wagon!!!

    ReplyDelete