Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rah, Rah, Rah! Sis Boom Bah!

Good morning my fellow Go Girls. I feel like we need a little cheer to get us going. I haven't heard from many of you. How is the five day a week thing going? Are you getting it in? Are you still trying to get it in? I don't want my girls falling off the wagon without anyone reaching out to pull them back up. Let us know where you are. I know Hip Mamasita has been sick and missing work this week. Let's lift her up in prayer. And I would be happy to pray for anyone else that is struggling. You can leave me a comment or most of you should have my email, if you don't want everyone in the world to read.

Ok, let's getting working out! It is officially Wednesday. Meaning that counting today you still have five days left in your week. If you didn't do anything Monday or Tuesday, you still have time.

Let's keep encouraging each other. I know I couldn't be doing this without all of you doing it with me.

Go Girls!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe I have almost done this for 3 weeks. I did my cardio/weights workout this morning and worked on lower body fo rthe weights. It takes about an hour to do the whole thing. I have a dance DVD that someone can have if they want it, I am just not coordinated enought to do it:)
    Also, for those of you in Houston, I was wondering if you wanted to do the Race for Grace together on March 28th? The hubbies could take the kids on the Kids K and we could do the 5K together. Can you tell Hot Stuff about it at the Y?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I haven't felt well since Sunday so I've been laying low. Maybe when I leave work I can get outside and make up for lost time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Chick is excited! Yeah, I will talk to Hot Stuff at the Y. You are walking right?

    kSk--don't bother making up for lost time--just start fresh for the week. It will feel 100 times better. We aren't paying off exercise debt here! If we were, most of us would be working out 24/7. Then I really would never get it done! And thanks for checking in.

    Go Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I will be sprinting! Can't you run a 5K? Just kidding, I would be walking for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to the Y. I got Buzzed twice to change a poopy diaper. If they would have just let him finish the first time I could have got my 30 min. all together instead of broken up. It is like the poopy diaper Nazi instead of the soup Nazi. "No poopy diapers for you!" Of course he is perfectly happy in his own mess. Doesn't she see that!?!

    Sounds like Hot Stuff is game for the Race for Grace. I can't think of any reason not to join you. So I guess figure it out and tell me what I have to do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this Sunday I got a great Valentine's Day gift - a membership to lifetime fitness. Way better than the old club, but way more expensive. But we spend so much on more frivolous items, so it is time to put it towards our health.

    I love it and it has really helped get me out of the house. I did a strength class on Monday, core work yesterday and today I took a spin class. It kicked my butt hard core and the strangest thing happened during the class - I couldn't stop smiling! I know I looked crazy grinning away, but I forgot how much I really like spin classes.

    I'm tired, sore and seem to be a lot hungrier, but so proud of all of us. Go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea for Lifetime!!! That's so cool! Today I did step with weights while I watched Dr. Phil. Nothing too excited, but I did it. Tomorrow I'm going to try a Hip Hop class at school. Yes, you heard me right. Two ladies are doing it, so I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete