Sunday, February 1, 2009

Let's Do It!

Time to get focused and really committed. Here we go...

I, say your name, Pledge wait,wait, wait....Let's start over

Sit up tall. Shoulders back. Smile. Big happy smile. Now that you are ready to jump off your chair with excitement say...

I, Your Name(feel free to use your Go Girl! name), Pledge to workout for 30min. per day for 5days each week for the month of February...Even if every workout is awful torture. I will leave comments on the blog encouraging others.

Now throw your arm into the air with a powerful fist and say Go Girls!


2 comments:

  1. ok, 2nd day into Feb. yesterday was 45 minutes of pilates. Today I was up at 5:10 and exercising at 5:30 for 30 minutes. Found out a week ago I have Fittv so I'm going to take advantage of it. Have a great day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40 minutes on the treadmill at 7am. Hubby even cleaned up kitchen while I was gone:)

    ReplyDelete