Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Company is gone, carpet is gone, and laminate is in. The floors look great in our bedroom and now life can resume as normal---whatever that is.

Little update--The rain and company kept me from walking on Valentines Day as planed, but Sunday was beautiful. after church I got kids down for nap time. Hot Honey played card with big kids and extended family. I pulled on my shoes and took a 35 min. walk outside. It was great to have that time to daydream as I walked. I have big plans for this family of mine. I also met Hot Stuff at the Y yesterday. She is working hard at getting her points and free T-shirt. It wont be long now.

I look forward to reading any old comments you have left and seeing the new ones from today! Keep it up the hard work. We are over half way through our month of February. You just need 5 days this week and 5 days next week. Go Girls, Go!

On another  subject, what happened to my beautiful background? I hope it is this computer I'm on, but I have a feeling it is a bigger problem. I will try to get it figured out soon because I need something pretty to motivate me to move.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday, I worked with a trainer on starting weight training again. We came up with a good plan to work around the 30 minute exercise time frame. I am breaking it up into 10 minutes of really intense cardio, followed by one repetition of all the weights. Then, another 10 minutes and another set of reps. You get the picture. Alternating upper and lower body daily to keep it shorter.
    Today, I was able to do 30 minutes of cardio and 3 reps of upper body weight training this morning. I am feeling the burn already, my body is screaming about how it is out of shape:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back hot mama. I have exercised sat. sunday and monday. Hope everyone is having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my Walk Away the Pounds DVD again.

    ReplyDelete