Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Happens at the End of the Week?

That is the question I'm getting from some of the Go Girls.

Hip Mamasita suggested that we do it for all of 2009. Love the enthusiasm! Not sure I'm there yet. I need much smaller goals.

Mama Chick suggested that the Houston area Go Girls do the Race for Grace at the end of March together. We get to exercise and raise money. More info to come.

I was thinking of adding an additional goal, but I think right now it is probably good to keep it the same. I know some Girls joined late and some were sick/injured this month. Maybe for March we could invite a friend/coworker in our life to help encourage us and perhaps provide some real life community not just this blog world. (Cutie Pie you can ignore that because you have already invited everyone you know. Love ya with a big smile)

So, I guess that means I'm in for another month. What do you all think? Want to join for another month commitment?

3 comments:

  1. Being that I'm late to this party - I'd love to know what we're talking about here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another month sounds good to me, I need the short term goals as well. I really want to get Nana Chick on here, but she says the scrolling makes her vertigo worse (long story).
    I overslept today so I walked the neighborhood for 30 minutes before Papa Bear went to work. I am having a lot of pain from a pinched nerve in my back with is making the rest of the day miserable, so I might try and do some wii Fit stretches during nap time. That or I will just sleep!
    Hope everyone meets their goals this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to report in much earlier today. I met up with Hot Stuff at the Y. We were both sluggish, but got it done!

    ReplyDelete