Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wednesday Work Out

Yesterday I did 45min on the treadmill. Hot Stuff and I talked too long and I didn't to any weights. But it was nice to talk to another girl. I think chatting with peers can be as healthy as the exercise some days.

Then I went to the spin class. Man o man, that class was hard yesterday. I just do not enjoy that class. But I plan to stick with it for a while. It's good to very up the exercise.

Anyone else doing anything this week? I'm feeling lonely.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I gotta get with the program again. I have procrastinated long enough. If it counts, I think about working out every day. I have not gotten up early to go to the gym in weeks. So, what can I do to boost my motivation? Looking in the mirror should be enough and yet it's not. It almost makes me just want to sit down and eat some chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I gotta replica IWCget with IWCthe program replica IWCagain. I have procrastinated replica IWClong enough. If it counts, I think about working out every day. I have not gotten up early to go to the gym in weeks. So, IWCwhat can I do to boost my motivation? Looking in the mirror replica IWCshould be replica watchenough and yet it's not. It replica watchalmost makes me just want to sit down and eat replica watchsome chocolate.

    ReplyDelete