Thursday, September 10, 2009

Unintentional Exercise

(This was intended to be Tuesday's post, but I had computer issues and it didn't save. Here is a shorter version)

We just got back from a wonderful trip at Mo Ranch. I had no plans of exercising, however my sore legs told me another story. At least twice a day we walked from our room to the river to play. I'm guessing it is about an 8min walk from slide to rapids. I carried my 40lb child each way after he had fallen down and skinned his knees. There were times I carried the stroller up the big hill. We walked to every meal. And our first night I was trying to teach my family how to do the bicycle in the pool. Just keeping tabs on four boys as they experience the freedom of the country was exercise.

So although I did not plan on exercise, I got exercise.

We love our Mo Ranch Adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Well, hopefully I'm back. I've just put in my 2 week notice at Lakeshore, so now I will have more me and baby time. I hope to start walking more. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More time for sleep and walking will make for an easier delivery. Now that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I gotta replica IWCget with IWCthe program replica IWCagain. I have procrastinated replica IWClong enough. If it counts, I think about working out every day. I have not gotten up early to go to the gym in weeks. So, IWCwhat can I do to boost my motivation? Looking in the mirror replica IWCshould be replica watchenough and yet it's not. It replica watchalmost makes me just want to sit down and eat replica watchsome chocolate.

    ReplyDelete