Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No Star Week

As of now, I'm having a no star week. I thought I was going to get in some exercise during quiet time today, but I had other stuff going on. The day has slipped away, and tonight I need to head to the store to purchase birthday boy's requests for tomorrow. Bacon. Bacon for breakfast. That boy loves bacon! Usually that is Hip Mamasita's (aka grandma's) role in his life. She takes care of the bacon boy, but tomorrow it will be me. We miss you Hip Mamasita.

The good news is that I will head to the Y tomorrow. I plan on doing a little cardio, maybe some weights, and then spin class. I do not like spin class. It is the longest 5omin ever. The seat hurts. As a child I don't remember it ever hurting when I rode a bike. Ahhh....I miss the booty of my childhood..... Anyone else miss the booty of their childhood? In my mind it seems like it would be more comfortable now that I have a little extra cushion down there. I guess some things just don't work like you think.

Hope your week is going well.

1 comment:

  1. You would watches replica like to leave replica IWC any comments for anyones
    blog for replica IWC example IWC of me. If you can would like replica IWC someone to leave any comments,you IWC should select your search based on sense watches replica and keep it.

    ReplyDelete