Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Probably Time To Say Goodbye

It isn't fair to just quit writing without telling you, but I think this Blog is over. It started out of a desire to motivate each other, but that desire no longer seems to exist. Perhaps the desire is still there somewhere, but it isn't working. I have no passion to keep a public record of my exercise. I never really did, but I knew we were doing it together. I think the go girl! club was fun and served its purpose, but I hate that it has become work on my to do list instead of a time of bloggy connection.

No hard feelings. Life changes, and it is time to move on. Hope you all keep up the exercise! I'm off to Spin class.

5 comments:

  1. I've been checking it every day:( You can just call me or e-mail me and tell me what you did! I am so stuck in a rut, I can't even the see the sides to crawl back out on. Hubby's been going to work so early, I can't get out of the house before school right now. The dream slips away yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without feedback in the comments it was hard to know if anyone looked at it. No one commented on the star system post. And it seemed lonely. Perhaps we should have communicated better about the blog outside of the blog. Sorry if you will be missing it. I may have another blog at another time. Maybe in stead of exercise it will be about all these House Apes I have.

    I'm happy to help pull you out of your rut! Dreams only slip away if we let them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mama..........dont go away..
    it seems u r out of fun.

    Do you know what is the motto of happiness...???

    "NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING ANYONE"

    coz its only you who is to create happiness and enjoy it....

    Thats the way how the COOOOOKKKKKIIIIEEEEEESSSS

    crumbles...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been checking replica IWC it every day:( You can just call me replica IWC or e-mail me and tell me what replica IWC you did! I am so stuck in a rut, I can't even the see the sides to crawl back out IWC on. Hubby's been IWC going to work so replica watch early, I can't get out of the house before replica watch school right now. The dream slips away yet again.

    ReplyDelete