Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeah & Yikes

This is growing! Part of me thinks it is super exciting, and the other part of me thinks it is super scary having this many people reading my thoughts. Originally this was a small little thing with my friend Cutie Pie and we were just going to email back and forth. (Pause) Then I asked my mom to join. (Pause) Then I decided we needed a cute and fun way to email back and forth. (Pause) Then the blog was born. (Pause) Then I thought I would ask Mama Chick and Hot Stuff to join us. A nice safe little group. (Big Pause)Then........Cutie Pie told the whole world!!! She is soooo like that. Very open that girl. (Slowly Exhale) I'm not that way. But maybe that is way we are good for each other. Our relationship works and I love her, so I'm rolling with it. We'll see how big this snowball gets. I suppose this means everyone is free to tell the world. Why does this scare me!?!? I'll get over it.

I've also heard that I have some blog stockers. I'm totally cool with that. I've been a blog stocker for years. Don't feel like you have to sign up as a follower, but don't be shy either. If you want to follow, make up a name and have fun. Although, real names are also accepted. (However, if your name is Hot Stuff or Hip Mamasita, you know who you are, you do need to sign up as a follower. But you do not have to post a picture, at least not a real picture. Remember you agreed to this before you saw the blog.)

1 comment:

  1. That's me, I'm Cutie Pie and I shared the Blog, WITH Hot Mama's consent (nervous consent), to the women that I LOVE! I am SO proud of Hot Mama for being SO brave and BOLD. God has given her an idea to inspire a communtiy of women who want to be healthy. Yes, it started as a deal between just her and I, but why limit this when so many other women are craving the same thing. The community is growing and I only see that as exciting. Women need community with other womem, HONEST women, who will be REAL about life. Way to go Hot Mama! I will always be your encourager and will always be there to push you a little bit out of your comfort zone! Love you all! I have to admit that I'm already TOTALY addicted to this Blog. I've never blogged before and I can't stop looking at this one!!! HELP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete