Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Q&A

What does it mean to be in the Go Girl! Club?
It means you want to improve your health and have some fun cyber community while doing it.

Can I be in the Go Girl! Club?
Absolutely! I have a few core members that I'm counting on each day. They know who they are. I'll introduce them in the upcoming week. There would be no club without them.

What do I have to do to be in the Go Girl! Club?
Exercise for 30min. 5times/wk for the whole month of February. Then leave a comment on the daily blog post saying, "I did it!" or something similar.

I'm I kicked out of the Go Girl! Club if I miss a day of exercise?
Yes...I mean, of course not, but don't miss a day until March ;)
Seriously, we want you to succeed. We would never kick you out. We will just (strongly) encourage you to get back on track and have some cyber high fives.

What happens after February?
Let's get through February first :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in and I can't wait to celebrate with all these wonderful woman. I was talking to a friend tonight on the phone (about the Club), while walking Lexi, and before I knew it we had walked the neighborhood 3 times. Lexi should be a member too :) She's sleeping now and probably won't wake up unitl morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad .. I just wrote a long comment and then deleted it. Boo.

    OK - Here it goes again ... Corey sent me the link ... I am in, but I don't think I can do the 30 minutes/day. I am a little overcommitted right now. I just started playing in a soccer league on Thursday nights with some people from my church and have been trying to run one other day during the week to get back in shape. My running benchmark has always been whether or not I can make it three miles. In the fall I could not, but so far this January I have twice and it has left me hungry for more. The only other exercise I think I can fit into my week at this point is walking to and from the printer which is down the hall from my office. The printer in my office bit the dust this fall and I've been told it can't be replaced, so back and forth I go all day long. I joke with my coworkers as I pass by their offices that I am getting my wellness in for the day. So, if you'll let this count, maybe I'll make it to five days. :) I'll start counting. Thanks for the invite! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great!! SO FUN and just what I need to keep me on track! I am not athletic and never played any sports, but after being at stay at home mom for almost 4 year, I need exercise. I did my 30 min. today before I found out about the club. I usually don't do 5 days a week- that will be hard!

    ReplyDelete